Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from new guy in northern VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Sid P View Post
      Welcome from Chicagoland! If you’d squeezed a muscle car onto your patio you would have pushed all my buttons with your very first post 😎. I saw your response about the 535, but what are the other two guitars?
      Sid, apologies, just catching up on posts. The other two guitars are a Takamine P3DC-12 12-string and a Breedlove Pursuit concert-body six-string. One of the few silver linings of the pandemic is, since I've been working from home the vast majority of the time, I've been able to get into the best performing shape of my life. Hopefully I can keep it here!

Edit: Oddly enough, I'm a Cubs fan even though I've never even been to Chicago. Long story... !
      Last edited by DaveD; November 12, 2021, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Bones View Post
        nice guitfiddles, as well...
        Now there is a term I have not heard in ages! Well played sir

Comment

Greetings. Where you at? I am in Springfield.

Being steeped in the scientific method you will love this site! Lots of good science-based technique. Plus folks just experimenting and sharing idea. A good combination and fun too. I have an older Genesis 3 (with the burners that go across left to right) and a big green egg. I am very interested to hear your impression of the Grill Grates.

Rolf

Comment

• DaveD
            DaveD commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey Rolf, I'm in Lincolnia, 395 & Seminary Rd area. Went to the Springfield Butcher to get those ribs just this afternoon

• RolfTaylor
            RolfTaylor commented
            Editing a comment
            I used to live in Annandale and used to go through that area often. Phone sometimes routes me from work in Arlington to Seminary entrance ramp to 395. Did you know there's now a Harbor Freight at Bailey's? How long have you been in the area? I moved here in 2009.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here