Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing myself

I am new and trying to introduce myself but I don't even know if this is the correct place to write this. If not, I apologize and maybe someone can tell me how and where to do that

Click image for larger version

Name:	257FCB28-3349-49C0-B014-B46188A02BF1.gif
Views:	172
Size:	667.2 KB
ID:	1120951 You are in the right spot! Tell us more about your bbq experiences and favorites!

Comment

Thanks, I used to have an offset smoker but struggled with keeping temps. When I got it right, my ribs were damn good! Currently own a pit barrel and a Kamodo Joe that I just got. Have not tried anything on the KJ yet but the pit barrel makes some great ribs and one amazing 14 lb prime brisket!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Twiddle! We’re glad to have ya. And yes, you’re in the right spot. However, it is required (not really, I’m lying) that you show us pictures of your cookers. We love pics here in the pit, plus it looks like you got some gear worth showing off.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ... and yes, you are in the right spot. Panhead John wasn't lying about that. He was, however, lying when he said that he wasn't lying about pics not being required ... so better get busy ...

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Damn good Wibs is music to my ears, both of them! Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome from southwest Florida.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here