Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G'day Everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'day Everybody

Hello everyone,
    I'm Paul and I live in Sydney, Australia. I have been cooking low & slow now for about 5 yrs after I made a BBQ sauce by Myron and realised that there was another world of flavour out there. Nobody knew BBQ like smokey BBQ as we mostly grill our meats. Now that Pulled Pork & Beef (not Brisket mind you) became the must have dish on any menu (Domino's & Pizza Hut can't be wrong...right) I still struggle to tell everyone that that is not smokey low & slow cooking but do they listen....Now I have started the long journey to creating my own BBQ business so that I can educate those lost soles. Joined here to connect with like minded pit-masters and hope to take everyone along what might be a very interesting journey.

Welcome to the Pit PitmasterCowboy! Wishing you success with your BBQ business.

Comment

Hey Paul Welcome Aboard

Comment

Wecome to the Pit! Good fortune to you and your new business, PitmasterCowboy!,Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit PitmasterCowboy! Glad to have you here, good on you for helping bring the joys of slow smoked meats to your fellow countrymen. We have quite a few members from Australia here in The Pit.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Good day Paul, welcome to the pit and enjoy and now Waite for it!!

can you throw another shrimp on the Barbie for me Sorry I couldn't help myself I'm an old guy with no life

Comment

Welcome to the Pit PitmasterCowboy ...

I hope your new venture is a big hit. I commend your entrepreneurial spirit. Post a picture of your menu. It would be interesting to see one composed for the Australian market. Good luck.

Comment

Welcome to the PIT!!!!

Comment

Welcome aboard Paul. Good luck with the new business!

Comment

Thank you all. There has been movement down here to promote competition 'Q through a KCBS sanctioned association The Australasian Barbecue Alliance. Registered as a competition judge and have met a number of teams, one area that appears to trouble me though is the use (the lack of) smoke. But that could be because our flavoring profiles are so diverse and that the style of cooking is new here. Anyway there is no bad "Q just better.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here