Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Smoker from North Carolina, voted one of the two best Carolinas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• Redwng
    replied
    Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Leave a comment:

• STEbbq
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	C5941EC1-4067-48A1-9B90-C13C1C05C3F9.gif
Views:	230
Size:	667.2 KB
ID:	1116742

Leave a comment:

• jpietrantone
    replied
    Welcome from Tennessee!

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Leave a comment:

• Sid P
    replied
    Welcome from Chicagoland!

Leave a comment:

• scottranda
    replied
    Welcome from Charlotte

Leave a comment:

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Welcome from southern Tennessee!

Leave a comment:

• mcook2201
    replied
    Greetings and welcome from North Carolina, neighbor!

Do your trials with large chickens. Similar results and way cheaper test subjects. Just did a 8lb chicken on the kettle with great results. Just 2 cents.

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    +1 👆 I have a WSM also. And welcome to The Pit, we’re glad to have ya.
    Last edited by Panhead John; October 28, 2021, 04:23 PM.

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland

Leave a comment:

• Hulagn1971
    replied
    Welcome fellow North Carolinian! I have a WSM and have smoked my share of turkeys on it. The way I set it up is by putting a large roasting pan on top of the lower grate, directly under the bird. Keep your water pan in place under the grate but line it with 2 layers of HD Reynolds wrap aluminum foil and leave it empty. You don't want to use water because it will keep the skin from getting crispy. There you have it, that's my set-up!

Leave a comment:

• RichieB
    replied
    Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Welcome from the California Delta. Don't own a WSM. But I'm sure someone will be along soon who does.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here