Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wood pellet Virgin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wood pellet Virgin

I'm new to the wood pellet grilling, just bought a GMG so far so good, did some chickens and steak. All up on the roast tonight.. Looks like a great website. Tx for having me

Welcome, new pellet-head!

Comment

• Papa Bob
      Papa Bob commented
      Editing a comment
      why wood I think CandySueQ would chime in? hahaha and welcome to are little gathering.

Welcome indeed Tnerb ! GMG makes a good product. AR has a lot of information. Combine the two and you got the tools and the knowledge to make some great Q. Learn your instrument and practice practice practice! (heh, i sound like my HS band director!)

Comment

Welcome Aboard Tnerb

Comment

Welcome Tnerb. You will love this site! Your fellow pellethead, Skip

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Tnerb you are in the right place now! Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Tnerb! Glad to have you here. Let's get that pellet cooker (any other BBQ toys/tools you have) added to your signature. If you need help just holler.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here