Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Louisiana

I've been following the site for a long time and it has been very helpful with techniques, recipes and equipment reviews. I have the Pit Barrel Cooker, a 22.5 Weber Kettle one touch and a COS that I plan to replace in early 2015 with the Good One Open Range. Heres a couple of pics rom some recent cooks on the PBC, a pork tenderloin and some baby back ribs. Glad to be here and happy grilling.

Welcome to The Pit Deuce, and thanks for the support! That tenderloin looks great! We look forward to more pics from you and hearing more about your cooks on the PBC and your soon to be Good One.

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you to fill out your signature as well as learn the best way to post photos larger. We have a great community here, you're going to love it. Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome aboard Deuce.

Comment

Welcome and Geaux Tigers with another football team full of freshmen and sophomores.

I am about to salt down two racks of St. Louis for the PBC tomorrow afternoon.

Take a day off from cutting grass after work.

Comment

Hey there Deuce

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone and the tips Huskee

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Deuce are you the DOG (dutch oven gathering) guy in LA?

Welcome, Deuce. Good looking tenderloin and baby backs. And....Roll Tide! Less than 2 weeks now.

Comment

Deuce, you in Baton Rouge or just a Tigers fan? I lived in Nawlins for a few years and my Step-mom still lives in La Place.

Comment

Burn I'm near Lake Charles, but make some Tiger games. I'm ready too Archer, always look forward to the Bama game

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Randy! Thanks for knocking out the Signature in outstanding fashion. We need to talk about your choice in college football teams though

Comment

WELCOME Randy and I believe the pit boss will have a tough time talking about LSU. GEAUX TIGERS

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here