Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy

I have followed this sight for a long time now. I can't tell you how many different recipes, tips and tricks that I have used. I am looking forward to learning new things here.
    I BBQ a lot. Pretty much every week.
    I have a Primo Oval, a Rectec and a Treager Jr. I have a Kiserena Digital instant read thermometer, a CH engineering infrared thermometer and 2 sets of Maverick wireless dual probe thermometers. I also have a BBQ Guru DigiQ DX-2
    Last edited by Bob the griller; August 18, 2014, 01:49 PM.

Hey Bob. Welcome and thanks for the support. I hear them Primo's are...well "Primo."

Comment

Hey Gbob, WELCOME

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Bob! I've been breaking the news to my wife for a couple of weeks now that I need to add a Primo Oval Xl to the hardware on the deck. She hasn't killed me, which in my mind means approval. lol When you have a moment, check out my Welcome letter and tips topics, which will help you complete your signature (Tip#1). They're here and here.

Comment

Dave I think you should reinforce your deck joists before adding any more cookers.

Comment

Welcome Bob! Grill on!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron 'Huskee' Lyons View Post
              Dave I think you should reinforce your deck joists before adding any more cookers.

I'm pretty sure if Max's deck can hold his grills mine will be more than OK

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here