Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Ontario

Hi there, Nic here, from Southern Ontario. I'm pretty new to the BBQ game and found amazingribs.com after getting my cheap offset smoker. So far I'm making it work with a DIY deflection plate and am still getting pretty good results. My go-to food on the smoker is back ribs.

Looking forward to getting to know you folks and learning more and more about BBQ.

Nic

Hello Nic, nice to meet you. Welcome!

Comment

Welcome Nic!! You are going to like here. With your modified baffle it would seem that you are a thinking person and will fit right in here

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Nic! Thanks for doing such a great job filling out your Signature. You're next stop is to head over to the Grills and Smokers channel and show us those mods to your offset We'd love to see what you've done!

Comment

Welcome Nic! What do you like to use on your offset- charcoal? Wood? Wood and charcoal? There are quite a few offset users here, and many have done some serious mods. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here