Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Los Angeles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smokepoint
    replied
    Thank you all so much for the very warm welcome. Already having a great time on here. So awesome to see all the responses from across the country (and world!). I actually grew up in the Chicagoland area (Arlington Heights), as I see many of you live... and have been in LA for the last 14 years... currently in the Century City area with my wife and daughter. Just loaded my garage fridge with beer and looking forward to seeing my neighbor peek over the fence to ask me what's cooking while I smoke some BBQ out of my Kamado Joe this weekend. Cheers and good eating to each of you!

Leave a comment:

• TripleB
    replied
    Where in LA? Welcome to the club.

Leave a comment:

• Soonerpop
    replied
    Welcome from north Texas. Enjoy the Pit.

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Well Hello from NW Oregon,

Leave a comment:

• Stuey1515
    replied
    Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Leave a comment:

• Santamarina
    replied
    Welcome, fellow southern Californian!

Leave a comment:

• theroc
    replied
    Howdy from up the road in Altadena.

Leave a comment:

• Caffeine88
    replied
    I'm the same - learned a lot from the book and the AR site. Very glad I jumped in the Pit!

Welcome from Georgia!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Leave a comment:

• Sweaty Paul
    replied
    Salutations from Hays, Kansas!

Leave a comment:

• Redwng
    replied
    Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Welcome from Minnesota.

Leave a comment:

• Draznnl
    replied
    Welcome from Chicagoland.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here