Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Ecuador!, I'm new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Ecuador!, I'm new here

I've been a long time fan. I have decent bbq experience but def wouldn't call myself a Pitmaster just yet. I just opened a small bbq rest (its a dark kitchen actually with 4 more restaurants specialized on other cuisines). 5+ yrs experience on smoking mostly pork ribs, shoulders and Texas styles sausages. Unfortunately 0 experience on the brisket dept or beef ribs. Lots of experience on the grill, but that's a different subject. I bought a KBQ C-60 and it just arrived yesterday. Would love to hear from any other owner on tips.

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas, USA!

Comment

Welcome to The Pitmaster Club! Thanks for the support.

Make sure to check out the KBQ thread! It has a lot of our KBQ cook and tips. I love my KBQ and I am sure you will too.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
        Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland. Here is a post which you might enjoy: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...brisket-method

Comment

You are on your way. This is the place.
              Hello from NW Oregon, USA.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Howdy from The Great State of Jefferson!!

Comment

Welcome from Tennessee!

Comment

Welcome from Chicagoland.
                      Opening a restaurant is a gutsy move. Good luck in your enterprise.
                      Last edited by Draznnl; October 1, 2021, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

By your avatar I can assume you like BBQ, are now in Virginia and were born in 1992? Am I correcto?

Comment

• HawkerXP
                          HawkerXP commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ooops. might help if I read it all. Neighbors daughter just married a nice young man from Ecuador. He is a BBQ lover as well.

Do not sell yerself short, brisket & beef ribs alone don’t make one a Pit Master. Yer resume says a whole lotta stuff that says yer a go to guy. Very cool! Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota USA. Enjoy The Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here