Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Utah

Greetings from Utah. My name is Chris Morgan and I love to grill, smoke, dutch ovens to cook outdoors. I have been grilling and cooking with dutch ovens for many years. I picked up smoking a years ago, and it quickly became my favorite outdoor past time. I look forward to participating and learning more with the pitmasters club My children are excited as well. I made last meal ribs for them and between the 2 (ages 4 and 2) they ate a rack and a half. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140217_184347725.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	11030 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140217_184354513.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	11031 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140217_174830773.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	11032

Greetings Chris! We're glad to have you here, thanks for the support! You did a terrific job on the pictures and your signature, you're a person who did their homework!

We look forward to more pics from you of your favorite cooks and offering our help however we can. Enjoy The Pit!

Comment

Welcome Chris! Thanks for getting your Signature squared away. Wow, I wish my kids would put away ribs like that. They're 2 and 8. They'll eat them, but not in that kind of quantity!

Again, welcome!

Comment

Hi there Chris! Welcome

Comment

Welcome Chris, You are really going to like it here. Great pics and your kids like their Dad's cooking. That's great!!

Comment

Chris, welcome! Mayhem Mike, here, in East Mill Creek (SLC). I'm glad that at least one other Utahn has discovered this fantastic site! Good BBQ'in' to yah!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here