Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lurker turned poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lurker turned poster

Been cooking for quite a few years but figured I would drop in and say hello. Got a black grad wagyu brisket in the refrigerator to put on the smoker tonight and let it ride low and slow. Going to use the rendered fat and put it on the butcher paper when wrapping.

How is everyone else doing!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MAE247; September 27, 2021, 09:29 AM.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Tennessee! That sounds awesome! I've never tried anything Wagyu yet. Let us know how it turns out!

Comment

• MAE247
        MAE247 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ive done plenty of steaks from snake river wagyu wise. I will post in the other foums and let everyone know!

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Well Hello, and Greetings,
        From NW Oregon,

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
          Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Virginia! What part of the state are you from?

Comment

• MAE247
              MAE247 commented
              Editing a comment
              Central. And you?

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

One of them guys huh? Nice bark on yer avatar! Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

• MAE247
                MAE247 commented
                Editing a comment
                One of many guys haha

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. I how done a few black grade briskets from SRF. Always have turned out great, even the one I let run to long and it turned into pulled brisket.

Comment

• MAE247
                  MAE247 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  did you notice it needed to be pulled around the same temps as a prime grade?

• ofelles
                  ofelles commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I find they usually finish at a lower temp. Start checking at 190. mine are usually tender by 195. The one I mentioned above rqn until 205 by accident.

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

• MAE247
                  MAE247 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not sure about learning from me haha

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  MAE247 "Everbody brings summat good to Th Table, Amigo!" is how I was raised, an what I perpetuate, in my interactions with others, here...

I've no doubt ya know some cool stuff we'uns might not know, jus yet, an vice-versa...

Through th friendly, free exchange of ideas an experiences we have here, all benefit.

I have no doubt, yer contributions will be worthy, helpful, an useful!

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Welcome from Farmville, Va...

Comment

• MAE247
                    MAE247 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    only an hour from me.

Love the downtown Farmville area!

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club. We are happy to have you here. Thank you for the support. It is good to hear from you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here