Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from SoCal

Greetings folks. Just found this website and after reading it for a few hours i'm addicted. A plethora of information.

I'm looking to buy my next "Smoke Monster" so any ideas would be helpful.

Greetings ManInBlack! We're glad to have you aboard, thanks for the support! I think the smoke monster is just Locke, right? I was a big fan, too bad the ending made me feel like I wasted 6 yrs.

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that same channel. These will help you fill out your signature, learn how to navigate around The Pit, and learn the best ways to post bragging pictures. Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome, what do you have now? I have a Pit Barrel Cooker and a 22.5" Weber thats sole purpose seems to be lighting the chimneys for the PBC.

Comment

Welcome MIB. Whereabouts in SoCal, that's a big place. I lived in the South Bay (Hermosa & Manhattan Beaches) for 16 years before moving to PA a couple of years back.

Comment

Howdy MIB, I'm a SoCal dude too smokin' in the OC (Anaheim). Where you iz?

Comment

I'm Lost.... jk

WELCOME!

Comment

Thanks guys! We're in northern San Diego. We had a CharBroiler 4-burner that lasted a good 10 years till it retired this summer.

Its time to upgrade to a better one. Been wanting to get a good charcoal grill and smoker.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit MIB! We'll be happy to help you pick out that next smoker. When you have a moment, check out my Welcome letter and tips topics, which will help you complete your signature (Tip#1). They're here and here.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here