Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

St Louis Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St Louis Newbie

Hello from halfway between the BBQ Meccas of KC and Memphis.

I've wasted too many years on bad grills and bad info. and, after browsing this website for a few weeks, have joined the Pitmaster Club to correct that.

The amount of good, solid info. is amazing; thanks to all who've contributed. I'm looking forward to learning enough to really enjoy my grill and cooking and, perhaps, someday I might be able to add a bit to the AmazingRibs.com tome.

Best ...

P.S. Note to Huskee: I already did my 'homework' per your postings. Thanks.
    Last edited by gmdewulf; September 13, 2015, 06:37 PM.

Welcome, you made a good choice and good food is on the way. Congrats on the win today if you are a Rams fan.

Comment

Welcome Aboard gmdewulf

Comment

Welcome to the Pit gmdewulf!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Fargo ND, where the water runs North! Dan

Comment

Greetings!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit gmdewulf ! Thanks for preemptively completing your assignment However, next assignment is to get that signature filled out with your cooker(s) and other BBQ toys. If you need help just holler. Welcome aboard!

Comment

Coming in from the cold has never been so easy. Happy cooking, and remember that "there is no such thing as a bad BBQ just better one's" Learning has never been so much fun.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here