Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Smoke Signal from Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Smoke Signal from Florida

Hello all-

I have read and used this site for years. Today, as I prepare to smoke my first prim rib, I went looking for how to donate money and found this new club. So... I joined!

I have been cooking for a long time and can say without at doubt, I have learned more on this site than any other place. I look forward to using the new features and continuing to support the BBQ holy land.

So, Hello from Melbourne Florida!

Ryan C.

Welcome Aboard, Ryan

Comment

I'm a new member too. I just posted that I smoked a prime rib about 2 months ago. I absolutely loved it. Welcome aboard.

Comment

ryanofoz, Welcome to the Pit! First and Foremost this Old ND Boy has not got a dime from this Site but I think there might be a Million or More $ worth of information available for the taking here!! Glad to Know You, Dan

Comment

Glad you here bro! Year two of the pit is off to a great start for sure. Looks ng forward to you pics!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit ryanofoz! Great to have you here, and we all appreciate your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome. Looking forward to your cooking pics hope they include some seafood.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here