Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go

Hi Shawn from Kent in the UK joining. Just got a Tepro offset Smoker for my 50th as wanted one for long time. Been using gas bbq and charcoal kettle to do smoking on with some succes just need to extend a few times. I got a BBQ lesson coming up next weekend so hopefully building on knowledge so far. Love watching the US folk on YouTube and the many different views.

Welcome to the pit! Can you post a picture of the offset?

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Cheers! Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Shawn …

Comment

Welcome to The Pitmaster Club! We are happy to have you here. Thank you for the support!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

Well howdy! We have many members from the UK. Someone may set me terribly straight, but you may be the first from Kent. Great to have ya aboard. It will be cool to watch yer progress over the next couple of months. Fam & friends are goin to love yer cookin! Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Not really used forums before so I hope I'm putting this picture in the right place.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Spinaker
                      Spinaker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You did well, my friend! Good looking rig!

• jpietrantone
                      jpietrantone commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Very nice! I'd love to have an offset like that in the future.

• FireMan
                      FireMan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well actually, ya coulda had the grill just a pinch over to the right.

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Howdy from Texas Shawn! Glad to have you with us. And yes, the Introduce Yourself channel is a perfect place to show off your cookers and some cooks. Nice looking rig you got there, looking forward to seeing some of your cooks on it.

Comment

• tbob4
                        tbob4 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Watch out for this guy. He is from Texas. He has a whole different definition for bangers and mash.

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina.

Comment

Howdy from The Great State of Jefferson!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here