Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are'ya? Brian here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are'ya? Brian here.

Been popping in from time to time .
    Love the wealth of info, especially the nerdin' stuff.
    Spent the day reading the thermometer and remote section. Loved it and honorably joined up.

Proud owner of a 20" RD Special Marshall.
    Hi five guys.

Nice rig man! WELCOME!

Comment

Welcome Brian! Thanks for joining the club, we appreciate your support!

I like your smoker, I have the Yoder loaded Wichita, also a 20" EOS and nearly identical cousin to yours. I look forward to what you bring to the community and any help we can offer to you.

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel on the main page, as well as the tips posts in that same channel. This will help you learn your way around here, as well as how to set up your signature and learn to post pics the best way. We love pictures around here!

Enjoy The Pit!

Comment

An a hi five back atcha fellow offset user!

Comment

• David Parrish
          David Parrish commented
          Editing a comment
          You EOS guys sure can get happy with the EOS lovin. You don't see pelletheads get all sappy like this

They're identical twins..... Except for the warmer inputs.
        I actually added a 3rd and a 4th temp port plus some other stuff just so I could play with combo's... I love nerdin' out.

Wood and temp control are passions of mine.
        A big hi five to all.

Thanks for the welcome good sir.
        Last edited by Agnost1C; August 17, 2014, 07:43 PM. Reason: Info on the twins

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here