Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, rookie just joined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, rookie just joined

Rick here from Huntington Beach. Brand new to smoking, though I have natural gas grilled for years. Have taken my Yoder 480 out for a tri- trip run and last night was Meathead's Last Meal Ribs. 225 babybacks for 4.5 hours with Memphis Dust and some Sweet Ray's. I even got my first smoke ring! They were so good I had to support this site. Pure rookie but looking forward to learning. Smoke On!

Welcome from north of you on the Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Rick ...

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from up the road in Altadena.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Welcome from Chicagoland.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts.,

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Master Club. Thank you for the support, we appreciate it.

We were all newbies at some point, so you will fit in just fine. It sounds like you have some great gear to get you going.

Comment

Howdy from Houston Rick! We’re glad to have ya on board. Yes sir, we were all rookies at one point. You’ll have fun here, lots of good folks.

Comment

• CaptainMike
                            CaptainMike commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Even PJ is a pretty cool cat. If you like cats.

Howdy from The Great State of Jefferson, Rick!! I think many of us, myself included, stumbled upon AR while looking for a smoked ribs recipe. You have arrived!

Comment

• Panhead John
                            Panhead John commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I thought it was a boiled ribs recipe you were looking for? 🧐

• RichieB
                            RichieB commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Panhead John with all our new members, you're paper plate business must be soaring. When are doing the IPO? I want in on the ground floor.

Welcome from Farmville, Va...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here