Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from the Great White North

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob whatever
    replied
    Hello from Milwaukee. I grew up south of Calgary and my mom and sister live there now.

rob

Leave a comment:

• Draznnl
    replied
    Welcome from Chicagoland. Cornish hens in -25 C? I'm wondering how you and your dad both survived the event.

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Leave a comment:

• Rob Johnston
    replied
    Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• Bogy
    commented on 's reply
    Panhead John I think you misunderstood, we are all in awe of your assbackwardness!

• smokin fool
    commented on 's reply
    Don’t be modest you smoked in shorts a Hawaiian shirt and bare feet that day too

• Panhead John
    replied
    Howdy from Houston, Texas and welcome to the pit! I know all about cold weather grilling. My bravery and fortitude is well known among the members here. I once smoked a brisket outside when it was 38* with a wind chill of 36*. All the Pit Members here were in awe of my bad assness.
    Last edited by Panhead John; September 1, 2021, 03:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Welcome from Minnesota.

Leave a comment:

• jfmorris
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Alabama! Calgary and the nearby Canadian Rockies are a beautiful area, which I once had the pleasure of visiting on business (with the United Farmers of Alberta - a farmer's co-op). I'm looking forward to seeing what you are cooking up there, and can't wait to hear the Cornish hen story!

Your tagline makes me want to go dig up some videos of the McKenzie brothers and watch them...
    Last edited by jfmorris; September 1, 2021, 03:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jkahnert
    replied
    Welcome to the pit.

Leave a comment:

• Jfrosty27
    replied
    Welcome from Wisconsin. Yup. Can get pretty cold here too. But we grill and smoke on!

Leave a comment:

• Murdy
    replied
    Welcome from the Midwest!

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit.

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    replied
    Welcome from Mississauga the Covid capital of Canada.
    Nothing better than smoking meat in the dead of winter, you go inside and sit in the fridge to warm up then right back outside.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here