Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A hello and intro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A hello and intro!

Hi!

My name’s Will, and I’m based out of Nashville. I love cooking with wood in a fireplace, grill, or smoker!

I’ve been haunting this site for years and have finally taken the plunge to join the club (I’m moving soon and back looking at grills!)

I’m not particular great at grilling or smoking, but I really enjoy both the cook and bbq! I’ve been using a Grillworks Dual 42 CRE since 2015 and a KBQ C-60 since 2016. I’m not super adventurous in my ingredients - mostly cooking burgers, chicken, and pork as well as veg and fruit.

My other food related interest is espresso and I can spend hours talking about grinders and espresso prep … but I won’t here!

that’s about it - looking forward to learning a lot here!

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Farmville, Va...

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from California! With a KBQ you have a great tool for making excellent barbecue!

…hoping to add one to my arsenal soon!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Will.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Oh, you can certainly talk about coffee, grinders, expresso and such. Just dig around and find the right place in the channels section!

Comment

Welcome from Chicagoland!

Here is our coffee channel:

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Will …

Comment

Another welcome from Chicagoland.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here