Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada

My name mapleleaf-mick. I have been BQ'ng for a number of years but decided to buy a Bradley smoker today. I am anxios to try it out and look forward to learning from the forum. Any beginner advice is much neede and appreciated.

Mapleleaf-mick, Welcome to the Pit! I live in Fargo ND now but I was raised on a farm 10 miles S of the Line the address was Rolla, 30 miles S of Killarney MB. I guess when I here someone say "eah" it is not totally foreign to me! As I have absolutely no experience with a Bradley Smoker, I going to advise to hang on I bet the Calvalry is on the way. You might to check the reviews and comments Max Good may have given it in the Ratings and Reviews Section. Glad to meet you, Dan

Comment

• Mapleleaf-mick
      Mapleleaf-mick commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the welcome Dan. I consider Fargo part of Canada. You know what the "cold" is like....lol

Welcome Aboard Mick

Comment

Every single time I hear Saskatoon, which isn't THAT often, I think of this. Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
        Every single time I hear Saskatoon, which isn't THAT often, I think of this. Welcome.

Dude, I was about to post the same video!!!!!! Hilarious.....too funny....I got it copied right now and was waiting to paste.

Comment

Welcome to pit man!!!!!!!

Thanks for the support!!!

Comment

Welcome from Calgary! Glad to have another prairie person on here!

Comment

• Mapleleaf-mick
              Mapleleaf-mick commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to the Pit. Happy to have you here.

Comment

WELCOME!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit... This is what I was reminded of. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jFEIVkSHaJU
                Last edited by Munch; September 10, 2015, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Mapleleaf-mick! Glad to have you here. How's that Bradley treating you?

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here