Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hola from Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    replied
    Belated welcome to The Pit halfglass! Yes, very nice setup you have there. Thanks for joining up with us.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Leave a comment:

• halfglass
    commented on 's reply
    Hello Breadhead,
    Thanks for the welcome.
    And for your question about bread, no I don't bake any in the Acorn, but I will make you a Pizza that will bring tears to your eyes.
    My first real job as a kid was working in a Pizzeria in New York.
    Will up load some pictures next time I turn some out.
    Right now I am working on an Agave KC barbeque sauce recipe.
    Thank
    Halfglass

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Hello! Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    replied
    Welcome Aboard halfglass

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Nice kitchen! Welcome to The Pit! We're glad you're here.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Hola, send me some Onzas de plata.

Better yet, I'll meet you in Oaxaca to pick them up.

Thanks for the support!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Breadhead
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit halfglass ...

Nice outdoor kitchen you have to cook with. You bake any bread in that ceramic?

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Bienvinida a The Pit! Beautiful Set up you have down there.

Leave a comment:

• halfglass
    started a topic Hola from Mexico

Hola from Mexico

Hola,.

Halfglass here,

Just joined the site, I have to say I have been checking in for some time, thought I better trough in the towel and join.
    I have been barbequing for over 40 years and find that you can always improve.
    Love to check out the other recipes and try something new.
    Make my own cured hams, all kinds of sausages and all my own sauces.
    Love to cook and entertain.
    Looking forward to sharing.
    Halfglass

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here