Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Sioux Falls, SD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Sioux Falls, SD!

Good afternoon all!
    I have been lurking in the corner for a few weeks, and finally took the plunge!
    So far it has been great reading all the tips/tricks/and reviews.

I just upgraded my home rig from a hand-me down, rust coated horizontal little barrel of a thing to a brand new Weber Performer Deluxe 22"! I also just purchased a ET-732 thermometer and ThermoWorks RT600C Thermometer to go with it.
    So REALLY stepping up the game!

Looking forward to learning from all of you!

~Brad

Welcome to the Pit

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Fargo N.D.! I am also a Souix fan the University of North Dakota variety. I think you will enjoy this site and the people who frequent it, I haven't met any Whistle Dinks using it! All are great to offer advice, if I can be of help just let me know. Dan

Comment

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        Brad, I just reread your post, thought I'd give you fair warning I am going to steal your Weber Performer Deluxe! It has been on my got to have list for quite a while now! Dan

Welcome

Comment

Welcome (I'm new to the forum too)! I grew up in Sioux Falls (I call Kansas City home nowadays though)-- nice to have another South Dakotan here!

Comment

Welcome Aboard Brad

Comment

Welcome Aboard Cory

Comment

Greetings!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Siouxfan/Brad! Glad to have you here. Now you should really check out the Slow 'N Sear kettle smoking accessory at www.abcbarbecue.com.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Will check it out! Already purchased and have used my Slow N Sear!

Comment

welcome and have fun ,you can only learn a lot here and have some fun winning

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here