Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a new Pit Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a new Pit Member

To Mr Goldwyn and everyone else in the Pit...
    I received my welcome letter and Meat Temp Guide over the weekend. I am excited to be in this club. Although I consider myself to be an adequate to advanced griller, I am currently a novice BBQ/Smoker dude. My technique is improving, and my last couple of "Last Meal Ribs" were outstanding, even though I have yet to get the halo. My new toy is a Primo XL Oval, that I have had for just over a year. I always wanted to get a full blown iron, offset Texas style smoker, but this is much more practical for my backyard situation.
    Mr Goldwyn, It looks to me that you are from the Chicago area, is this true? If so, that is awesome, and something I did not know when I joined the club. I figured you were from Texas or someplace like that. I also follow AmazingRibs on Facebook. I am from Rolling Meadows and it is great to know that this club will include some local flavor. Is there an official style of BBQ called Chicago Style? There should be.
    GO BEARS!

Welcome Aboard rbenson30

Comment

Welcome, and you spelled Chiefs wrong...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit rbenson30 ...

We Pit members refer to Mr Goldwyn as "Meathead". Some may not know that this guy Mr Goldwyn is actually Meathead.😎
          Last edited by Breadhead; September 8, 2015, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! You can plan an All Day Cook the day the Bears and the Vikings play. Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit rbenson30! Glad to have you here. A Primo XL Oval is on my dream list.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here