Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally joined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally joined

I’ve been a reader here for years but finally decided to take the Pitt master plunge. I work in quality control for a large wood products company and currently live in east Texas.

I’ve used lots of equipment over the years from a cheap offset to a gas smoker, but I’ve never been able to shake my Weber habit. Currently I have a Weber Summit Kamado, 3 22” kettles and a 26” Glen Blue kettle. The summit is only a few months old but I have to say I’ve never been happier with a big purchase in my life.

I was up early watching the conclusion of the Le Mans race and rolling smoke on a brisket Sunday morning. Glad to be hear and I’m looking forward to it.

jeff
    Attached Files

Welcome!

Comment

Finally!
      Welcome the Pit!
      Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! We are happy to have you here. Thank you for the support. Nice looking set up there.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Jeff, we’re glad to have ya! You said you’re not able to shake your Weber habit? Please don’t feel alone and know that we have your back 🙄. It sounds like you have the dreaded disease kettletoliosis . It is a fast spreading sickness which has no cure. Many of us here in The Pit have been stricken with it as well. Most of it was spread from member to member after joining AR. Belonging to a group of people who are nothing but enablers doesn’t help. Lack of money or an expensive divorce is the only way to slow this malady. You have our deepest sympathy.
          Last edited by Panhead John; August 23, 2021, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• CaptainMike
            CaptainMike commented
            Editing a comment
            maybe you could start a gofundme page, tee hee...

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            😂😂😂

Yup, it’s about dang time ya got a round toit.
          Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit jeff.

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Glad to have ya here, Amigo; useddta live in Camp County, Leesburg, my danged ol self, will be back down there jus as soon as Retirement allows...

As a Side Note, might happen to have me a few Webers, as well...
                    Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 23, 2021, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• RickyBobby
                      RickyBobby commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just one or two, eh brother?

• Mr. Bones
                      Mr. Bones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      A few~ish, like, RickyBobby !

Welcome from Colorado, Jeff …

Comment

Nice lineup of Webers! Not much you can't cook on those for sure! Glad to have you onboard.

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here