Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm new here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new here...

While I've been into Grilling and Smoking for a long time, it's time to educate myself about how to do this correctly and set rules to live by so I get consistent results.
    I once made some Pork Steaks that were off the charts great but since then, have not been able to recreate those results. I want to pick every brain on this site.
    Thanks.

Welcome from SE Texas!

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas! I just started trying to do St. Louis Pork Steaks, but since I never had the real thing I don’t know what I am shooting for. Apparently there are two basic approaches - one, grilling and saucing and the other smoking, grilling and saucing. The ones I have so far have been good, but not as tender as I thought they should be.
          Last edited by LA Pork Butt; August 22, 2021, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Welcome from Chicagoland.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado …

Comment

Welcome to the first self admitted zombie to join The Pit.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

While yer always welcome to pick my brain, I'd havedta reckon ya'll find limited results...

Never be Afeart to ask a Stoopid Question, here; I done already asked em All Up, upon my arrival...

We love to help out, share, an such...

Lookin forward to yer contributions, Brother!
                  Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 22, 2021, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Howdy from The Great State of Jefferson!! You have definitely come to the right place!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts!

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here