Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cadmentr (Adriana) from Southern Ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cadmentr (Adriana) from Southern Ontario

Good Afternoon to all: I'm Adriana a.k.a cadmentr. I live in the Niagara Wine region of Southern Ontario about 30 minutes from the border.
    I'm relatively new to the whole idea of smoking, but have found my new hobby to be fun and flavourful.
    I have a Bradley Digital Electric smoker, and LOVE it.
    So far I've done 2 turkey's according to Meathead's recipe on this site, to rave reviews. I've also done rainbow trout, some salmon, pork chops, and 2 "fatties" a breakfast in a slice one and a philly cheesesteak one. Today it's smoked chicken.
    Pictures to follow

Click image for larger version

Name:	bkfst-in-a-slice.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	148.2 KB
ID:	10807Click image for larger version

Name:	philly-cheese.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	10808
    Last edited by cadmentr; August 17, 2014, 11:07 AM.

Greetings Adriana. Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Adriana! When you have a moment, check out my Welcome letter and tips topics, which will help you complete your signature (Tip#1). They're here and here. We love pics so keep them coming!

Do they grow much ice wine in your area?

Comment

Welcome cadmentr Pics look delicious!

Comment

Welcome Adriana!! Great pics and only your first post. You are going to like it here. I llok forward to you pics and posts.

Comment

Welcome cadmentr/Adriana! Hope you enjoy The Pit!

Comment

Morning All: Had a great weekend weather wise so fired up the smoker to cook off a couple of Pork Roasts that I had in the freezer. (See photos below of how they turned out.) Used Hickory wood at 250 for 2 hours. The neighbours hate me.
              I desperately need a new meat thermometer as my current one is a piece of trash. Had to use time versus temp this time around, which worked out fine, but meant more checking rather than less.
              Last edited by cadmentr; September 22, 2014, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cadmentr View Post

Morning All: Had a great weekend weather wise so fired up the smoker to cook off a couple of Pork Roasts that I had in the freezer. (See photos below of how they turned out.) Used Hickory wood at 250 for 2 hours. The neighbours hate me.
                I desperately need a new meat thermometer as my current one is a piece of trash. Had to use time versus temp this time around, which worked out fine, but meant more checking rather than less.
                Welcome back stranger. The food is looking good. But check this post out, we want to see big pics!
                Are you looking for thermometer suggestions?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here