Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing myself

Hi! I’m pramjockey (Luc is my real name). I’m from Denver, CO. I’ve been cooking since I can remember and fell in love with barbecue at a young age. I got my first real smoker in 1996 - a smoky mountain, and I have just given that away to a young learner as I have moved to a nice pellet grill that my lovely wife gave to me for my birthday this year. I burned 60 lbs of pellets in the first month.

My wife is Southern, and pulled pork is religion. She and her friends from SC have complained that you can’t get good pulled pork here. I aim to prove them wrong with a bit of heat, a lot of science, and a helping of love.

Looking forward to getting acquainted with y’all and learning how to improve my BBQ game!

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome from Chicagoland.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Farmville, Va...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Luc.

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina.

Comment

Welcome from a little southeast of Denver …

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Comment

Hello from NW Oregon

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Great pulled pork is available in Denver, yes, & it has arrived! Welcome pram (Luc in reality),! Eat good and have fun!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here