Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dropout!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dropout!

Hello everyone! I was a dropout, But NO more! I missed the community! Ordered a Yoder YS480S a couple of weeks ago and patiently waiting for it. Time to get back in the game!

Welcome back.

Comment

I'm a Pellethead that's been through 3 Green Mountain Daniel Boones. First one held up pretty well. Second one got returned and the third one has been a disaster. I have REALLY enjoyed amazingribs.com for years. It was time to update the CC information and support the team. Very happy to be back. The Yoder has already changed my life and I have NO idea when it will ship!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Lookin forward to see how this rocks yer pellet world
        Glad to have ya back in Th Fold, Amigo!

Comment

• DingerQ
          DingerQ commented
          Editing a comment
          American Made! Wichita! Hello from Iowa!

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Yuppers, I know: DingerQ They's bout 3 hours from my house, if'n drive legal, like
          Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 19, 2021, 08:44 PM.

• DingerQ
          DingerQ commented
          Editing a comment
          I gave up Shitty Box store offsets years ago. My people told me that my stuff was good but after an all day cook and the cooler sitting next to it. Yeah didn't work. Happy wife Happy life. And I drive for a living. Not race cars either. Monday morning can come pretty early sometimes.

Welcome back …

Comment

Welcome from Farmville, Va...

Comment

Welcome back and congrats on the new cooker.

Comment

Welcome back from Chicagoland.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

• DingerQ
                    DingerQ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Gotta be pretty hard pulling stuff off of the pit without opposable thumbs! Thanks for the reception!

The Chef Tom Videos on YouTube are AMAZING!

Comment

I also want to say that I bought my Thermapen through this website. GAME CHANGER! If you don't have one GET one! I Never overcook my pork with it. Unfortunately my last Green Mountain caught fire a couple of times and ruined my day and a couple hundred dollars of my time and product. Best BBQ Information site ever!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                      Mr. Bones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Best BBQ Site Ever, Indeed, Good Sir!

But...It will only be improved by yer contributions...

Git After It...

• DingerQ
                      DingerQ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh I WILL Sir!

Truth be told My wife said I couldn't put a cook on it and leave for a few hours. She was worried that it would burn our house down. NOT knocking those who have had good luck with them As I said My first one held up pretty good But after a couple of pellet jams I sold it to a guy at work Another big mistake Never heard the end of it.

Comment

Welcome back "Carter" welcome back
                      from NW Oregon

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here