Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

back to smoking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back to smoking

Howdy again. It's Steve (ynotsmoke). It's been a while since I posted, life threw me a few curve balls 4-5 years ago, serious trauma, but I'm finally physically and mentally back in the game. Thanks for all the posts, I enjoy reading them and can't wait to start smoking in earnest again. Gave away my Lang 36 patio to a friend but am planning to buy a Lang 48 with some modifications. Been doing some things on a Weber kettle grill, good but not the same as the reverse flow stick burner. Hope to stay in touch better now. Keep up the good work everyone!

Welcome back to the game.

Comment

Welcome back! Sorry to hear you had a rough go of it.

Comment

Good to see ya back, an mendin up!

Lookin forward to yer new Lang 48!!!

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome back, glad to hear things are looking brighter! And smokier!

Comment

Welcome back, and you are a REALLY GOOD friend to give someone a Lang! Have fun when the new one comes in.

Comment

Welcome back, Steve …

Comment

Welcome back to The Pit.

Comment

Gee it’s good to be back home….keep smokin
                    ynot!

Comment

Welcome back. Dive in and have some fun!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your past trials, but welcome back and I look forward to your cooks and posts.

Comment

Welcome back from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Comment

Welcome Back, please don't smoke Earnest we like him.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here