Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from NKY, I'm Sean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit seanshankus! Glad to have you here. What are some of your favorite things to smoke (meat) and what are you cooking on? Let's get that gear into your signature.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    replied
    Welcome Aboard Sean...

Leave a comment:

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    As you are aware Sean whether you are hunting or cooking having a good plan and good sense of direction enhances the chance for success. Happy Labor Day and Welcome to the Pit, Dan

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Hey Sean. Great to meet ya!

Leave a comment:

• seanshankus
    started a topic Greetings from NKY, I'm Sean

Greetings from NKY, I'm Sean

I've had a bit of a nomadic life, mostly Midwest with a stint in the Corp over in Japan, but the wife has convinced me to stay in the Northern Kentucky region for the last 10 years. Love hunting. Earlier in the summer I got my first BBQ and, after a lot of research from here, have been successfully smoking meat all summer. Thanks Meathead for the recipes, techniques and repeatable process style.

Sean​

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here