Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing Baby JHoskins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing Baby JHoskins

You may know me, but meet my sweet little baby girl, born Friday eaaaaarly morning, perfect and healthy. She is my first child, so I am now a very proud girl dad.

Looking forward to teaching her everything I know about cooking, although my cooks may be a bit simpler for a little while Click image for larger version  Name:	BFFCAB4D-66FC-4A86-9A92-7A9C7BE33497.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	3.32 MB ID:	1078146
    Last edited by jhoskins; August 16, 2021, 07:22 AM.

Awe! Congratulations!

Comment

She looks like a keeper. Congrats.

Comment

Wonderful!

Comment

Ah, a 2021 model, I love what they've done with grill and headlights, very nice!!

Comment

Nothing like a relationship with a Dad and his daughter. Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats!! Very cute! I have 1972 and 1978 models and I still love them.

Comment

• Panhead John
                Panhead John commented
                Editing a comment
                Are either of them single? Maybe one day I could be your son in law.

• ofelles
                ofelles commented
                Editing a comment
                Panhead John Not even a CL

Congrats! What a princess.

Comment

My first, second, third were all boys. My last is a girl. Daddies always have special relationships with their little girls. You will be her first love, her role model and her guardian all wrapped up into one. Sorry to scare you like that but you have a big role to fill in her life. Enjoy the journey

Comment

Congratulations to you and your wife on a beautiful daughter.

Comment

Congratulations! Enjoy that baby girl! They grow up TOO FAST!

Comment

Congratulations!! My wife and I welcomed our first child also a daughter 2 months ago!

Comment

What an Island of Warmpth an Delight, to find, here in th Middle of this shiteflap that Life currently seems to be, Brother!

Hearty congratulations on th arrival of yer new Daughter...

Tell ya what, today's th day ya wanna git started on practicin yer sidelong, cryptic grimaces, an learnin how to demonstrably clean any / alla yer firearms, cause th boyfriends will be comin...

Reckon I might be takin a perma-dirtnap, by then, but ya can look back at this post, an say :"Yup!"
                        Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 16, 2021, 12:59 PM. Reason: +W duh...

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                          Mr. Bones commented
                          Editing a comment
                          jhoskins, spend yer money wisely, don't be enticed by th cool, or sexy lookin new fangled weapons...

What yer wantin, is some toys that cycle/cock/an lock rather demonstrably, both visually, an audibly...\

Great place to start is 1911A1, Model 870 12 ga.

They Will require visible cleanin, every time a suitor fer yer daughter is on yer patcha Land

Work from there...

• Bbqmikeg
                          Bbqmikeg commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Time for a bludgeoning stick to keep by your recliner. First impressions are important. Happy Day! Your universe has found a new center.

• Mr. Bones
                          Mr. Bones commented
                          Editing a comment
                          LINK

Congrats (and to you also, Derickls ) on the new Little One! Our first (and only) came home without operating instructions or even a convenient carrying handle. I doubt things have changed much in that regard, so enjoy the OJT learning process ... we're still learning and he's going to be 42 soon ... 🤔 ...

Comment

Start her off on Wibs! Congrats!

Comment

• Soonerpop
                            Soonerpop commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Blueberry Buckle. Haven’t thought of that in about 50 years. Very tasty, though.

• Mr. Bones
                            Mr. Bones commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Soonerpop , only learned bout th Blueberry Buckle, after when my Son was borned... when I was a Babby, ya got whatever we had some of, not store-boughten jar food.

Shoppin, when my Jesse was at that age, I'd sometimes buy a few extry, squirrel away enough to have one or two, in my work lunch fer th week...

Makin allla $2+/hr, at that point, an feedin a family... Good Times.

• Soonerpop
                            Soonerpop commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Mr. Bones Oh, yes, I learned about it when my kids were born. We surely had nothing that good in baby food when I was a baby. Maybe that’s why I liked 🥛 so much…it tasted good.
                            Last edited by Soonerpop; August 18, 2021, 08:43 AM.

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here