Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Berlin, Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Berlin, Germany

Hi, new member here, old reader of the website, happy owner of the meathead cookbook

Been happily cooking on a weber 22' kettle for a few years, working my way through various recipes, recently aquired a 18' smokey mountain when I realized the pre wedding BBQ I agreed to host was for 50 people and i wouldn't be able to fit all the meat on the kettle. So I'm now enjoying my new toy.

Coming here planning on asking for advices to all the experts around.

cheers!
    Florent

Welcome from Maryland, USA!

Comment

Welcome from Chicagoland.

Tell us about the pre-wedding barbecue. How did it go? What did you cook?

Comment

• florent
        florent commented
        Editing a comment
        20 pounds or so of pulled pork (4 butts, although the cut is different here I think, no bones), and probably around 4 pounds of bacon, plus 3kg or so of pulled jackfruit for the vegetarians.

I supprisingly had leftovers (who am I to complain). but people loved it. one of the bridesmaid take it upon herself to pack enough leftover for the bridal party lunch before the wedding... heard a lot of good things on the next day

• Draznnl
        Draznnl commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds great. Congratulations on a job well done.

Welcome from another part of Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from north Texas. Yep, cooking for 50 would be a jaw dropper. How did that go? Have fun on the Pit.

Comment

Willkommen, schon dass du hier bist

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster club from Alabama, USA! 50 folks is a lot to cook for with those 2 cookers. Curious how it went myself... I've cooked for 80+ people before, but it took me an offset smoker and 2 kettles to get it done.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

Welcome from the California delta.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado …

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas, USA!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here