Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Berlin, Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado …

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Welcome from the California delta.

Leave a comment:

• mcook2201
    replied
    Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Leave a comment:

• Whiskeyman53
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Leave a comment:

• Murdy
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!

Leave a comment:

• jfmorris
    replied
    Welcome to the Pitmaster club from Alabama, USA! 50 folks is a lot to cook for with those 2 cookers. Curious how it went myself... I've cooked for 80+ people before, but it took me an offset smoker and 2 kettles to get it done.

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    Willkommen, schon dass du hier bist

Leave a comment:

• Soonerpop
    replied
    Welcome from north Texas. Yep, cooking for 50 would be a jaw dropper. How did that go? Have fun on the Pit.

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from another part of Maryland

Leave a comment:

• Draznnl
    replied
    Welcome from Chicagoland.

Tell us about the pre-wedding barbecue. How did it go? What did you cook?

Leave a comment:

• Eggy72
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland, USA!

Leave a comment:

• florent
    started a topic Hello from Berlin, Germany

Hello from Berlin, Germany

Hi, new member here, old reader of the website, happy owner of the meathead cookbook

Been happily cooking on a weber 22' kettle for a few years, working my way through various recipes, recently aquired a 18' smokey mountain when I realized the pre wedding BBQ I agreed to host was for 50 people and i wouldn't be able to fit all the meat on the kettle. So I'm now enjoying my new toy.

Coming here planning on asking for advices to all the experts around.

cheers!
    Florent

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here