Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Wheaton, IL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Wheaton, IL

Hello Pitmasters. John here from The Beverly Grillbillies Competition BBQ Team. Our team is currently on hiatus. I am keeping busy judging local KCBS sanctioned and non sanctioned armature competitions. I plan on forming a small local team and doing some charity events where we donate profits back to the charity in and around the Chicago area. Anyone in the area that is interested, let me know and we will talk!

~ Barbecue, the only sport where a fat, bald man is a God! ~

Welcome Aboard John!

Comment

Originally posted by smarkley View Post
      Welcome Aboard John!
      Thank you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! And Greetings from Fargo ND. Dan

Comment

Welcome from PA.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Grillbilly .. I like your handle!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Belated welcome to The Pit Grillbilly! Glad to have you here and I like your tag line! I'm sure you have a bunch of nice cookers, let's help you get them added into your signature.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here