Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lurked a week, then just had to sign up. Hello from Canada, eh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big_mack
    commented on 's reply
    LOL John. I'll be watching for your posts in the future!

• Panhead John
    replied
    Welcome Big Mack! Glad to have ya on board. I did the same thing almost a year ago when I joined. I think I lasted a week on my free trial, then said, screw it, I'm joining. They’ve been trying to get rid of me ever since. They even offered to double my refund money.

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Thank you for the support! We do appreciate it. Great to have you aboard.

Leave a comment:

• mrteddyprincess
    replied
    You made the right decision! Welcome from the BBQ Capital of Garrick St, Fishers, Indiana, USA.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Eh, eh, eh, ….​​​​​………now we got ya! Are you in fer it. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Leave a comment:

• GolfGeezer
    replied
    Welcome from SoCal. There are definitely wabbiits waving wibs down this wabbit hole.

Leave a comment:

• UncleSpike
    replied
    Right back at you, eh.

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

• Starsky
    replied
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas, USA!

Leave a comment:

• Draznnl
    replied
    Welcome from Chicagoland.

Leave a comment:

• Murdy
    replied
    Welcome from Illinois

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Welcome from the California Delta. Be afraid; it is a rabbit hole, a fun/delicious one but a hole none the less.

Leave a comment:

• Lurked a week, then just had to sign up. Hello from Canada, eh!

Greetings to all the members new and old. I've probably read some of your posts in the past week and i liked it so much I had to cancel the 30 day trial and get a membership instead. I'm not new to BBQ but I have not taken it seriously until recently. The turning point was two weeks ago when I over cooked an expensive full leg of lamb on my kettle. That led to checking out thermometer reviews on AR and then getting the 30 day trial and reading up thermometers, the different brands, then controllers and fans and ultimately buying a FB 2.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here