Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Hello from Canada, I just joined but I have been a fan for quite some time. I just tried the Authentic Texas Style Smoked Brisket the other day. I had difficulties keeping the coals at the correct temperature throughout so I didn't have the time to give it the full treatment but it still turned out great. I loved the flavour. I also injected beef boullion into it through out the cooking process.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

(Rose) do git on over, an make yer own introduction, please, ...

Lookin forward to meetin ya, It'd be my distinct pleasure...

Comment

Welcome from Colorado …

Comment

Welcome from California!

Comment

Welcome from Port Arthur

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusets.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Farmville, Va...

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts

Comment

I'm not a pro but I do like to experiment. I have 3 bbq's I use. One is just basic gas grill but my other is a Char-Griller Duo Black Dual-Function Combo Grill which I love. One side is gas and the other is charcoal. I've had it for about 6 years now. One day I did a prime rib on the charcoal and had a few too many beers and the day went on...yes, I know prime rib is meant to be rare but dang that thing tasted good being cooked that long. I didn't want to eat anything else but the meat. I also like to bbq over an open fire and think burgers are the best that way.

Item#: 5050MFR#: 5050

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
                        Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from north Texas. You’ll have fun here.

Comment

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

• Dewesq55
                                Dewesq55 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Do you come from a land down under?
                                Where women glow and men plunder?

• Stuey1515
                                Stuey1515 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Dewesq55

Can you hear, can you hear that thunder
                                Better run, better take cover

Love your work mate haha
                                Last edited by Stuey1515; July 26, 2021, 02:13 AM.

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here