Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Hi (Rose) Here’s a link to introducing yourself if this helps. When you do, tell us about yourself and your cookers.

Tell us about yourself, your cooking skills or lack thereof, your current cooking gear or lack thereof, and meet other Pitmaster Club members! This is a great second stop, the first stop being the "Help!" channel to learn your way around our forum, how to create new topics, share pics, and so on.

• Santamarina
    replied
    Welcome from California!

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado …

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

(Rose) do git on over, an make yer own introduction, please, ...

Lookin forward to meetin ya, It'd be my distinct pleasure...

Leave a comment:

• (Rose)
    replied
    Hello from Canada, I just joined but I have been a fan for quite some time. I just tried the Authentic Texas Style Smoked Brisket the other day. I had difficulties keeping the coals at the correct temperature throughout so I didn't have the time to give it the full treatment but it still turned out great. I loved the flavour. I also injected beef boullion into it through out the cooking process.

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• Redwng
    replied
    Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    replied
    Howdy from The Great State of Jefferson!! Nice looking rides you got there!

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Welcome from the California Delta.

Leave a comment:

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!
    Cheers from Norway

Leave a comment:

• Draznnl
    replied
    Welcome from Chicagoland.

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    replied
    Howdy fellow Texan and welcome to The Pit. Glad to have ya with us. What part of Texas are you from?

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Hello from Oregon,

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit.

Leave a comment:

• willxfmr
    replied
    Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here