Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings Pitmasters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings Pitmasters!

Hello everyone,
    I have been using this site as a resource for quite some time now (years). It's been a fantastic resource for all things BBQ. I have been smoking meat for most of my life, but became serious (obsessed) a few years ago. The information I have found here has helped me hone my skills and recipes. The equipment recommendations have saved me from costly mistakes. In short, LOVE the site!

20+ years in the restaurant business, running just about every concept except for a smokehouse, and my passion for smoked foods led me to open my own smokehouse, a little over a month ago. Stuart's Fish & Pig is located in downtown Stuart, Florida. We make everything from scratch every day and smoke our meat, poultry & seafood on a Fast Eddy's Cookshack Model FEC 120. The response to our efforts has been fantastic already, thanks in no small part to things I learned here!

Come say hi if your ever in the neighborhood!

Ken

Welcome. That is great you are using your passion for Q to open a Restraunt. I hope all goes well and you have great success.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit riverken .

I like the Fish & Pig name. Your food looks great. Good luck with your new endeavor.

Comment

Welcome Aboard Ken!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Ken, Good Fortune on your new Endeavor! I would love to try it out, but it's a little to far for lunch! Dan

Comment

Hey there RK!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit, that food looks awesome.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit riverken! Great to have you here, and kudos for doing what you love for a living.

Since this is one of your first posts, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. Nice job filling out your signature.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here