Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Chicago

Hey guys- been using amazing ribs for a while, figured I'd check out the pit master club. I'm a family Nurse practitioner in Chicago, working with underserved communities. Used to be in the performing arts, which was fun until it wasn't. When I went back to school, I began to develop my cooking skills, and it became my new creative outlet. Father in law bought us a cheap offset as housewarming gift, and I made a lot of lousy bbq. Upgraded a few times since then- got a Weber performer and a WSM. Just upgraded to a Chubby 3400, been having a lot of fun with that. Looking forward to exploring some new ideas on what can be made with fire under the sun. Outside cooking is by far my favorite, and grill day is my dog's favorite day!
    Attached Files

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina.

Comment

Welcome from the west suburbs of Chicago!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Hello from NW Oregon,
          Pets do not belong on furniture. But puppy sure is cute.

Comment

• SmokeRN
            SmokeRN commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, tell that to him!

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Howdy from The Great State of Jefferson!!

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here.
              Nice looking dog mate

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Texas! You’ll have fun here. Look forward to some of your cook pics. Great looking dog too!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado …

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome. I’m new myself. The look on your dog’s face seems to suggest, "touch that remote at your on risk".

Comment

Welcome from TN

Comment

Another welcome from the near west suburbs.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here