Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got off the pot and joined from northern California

Looking forward to doing a lot of learning and seeing everyone's cooks. I love to eat which meant in college I was very into cooking. Once I got the hang of it realized I enjoy the process almost as much as the end result. I don't have any "large" get togethers, but do enjoy cooking for my friends when we can meet up and have slowly stolen the cooking from my mom and grandmother for holidays.

Current grills/bbqs are PBC, a GMG, and a mini maxx, Outside I also have a two burner camp stove and blackstone. Have two pyromids with the oven/smoker attachment that I primarily use while camping but it will get some use in the backyard depending on my mood. I try and cook outside as much as I can, especially during the summer.
    Attached Files

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts .

Comment

Great intro, an glad to have ya here, with us, brother!

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Howdy from The Great State of Jefferson! Mt Shasta specifically, but originally from Mendocino County. Where in N CA are you if you don't mind sharing that?

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, from SoCal.

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainMike View Post
                            Howdy from The Great State of Jefferson! Mt Shasta specifically, but originally from Mendocino County. Where in N CA are you if you don't mind sharing that?
                            Unfortunately not that far north.. definitely in the state of CA ha Sacramento. It's beautiful up by you! Work takes me north and I love it.

Comment

• CaptainMike
                              CaptainMike commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Hahaha, my work used to take me to Sacramento and, well, I wouldn't say I loved it. But at least I got to go to Frank Fat's when I was down there and have some banana cream pie!
                              Last edited by CaptainMike; July 16, 2021, 11:17 AM.

• klflowers
                              klflowers commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I lived in Sac years ago and was supposed to move out there but the nuke plant I was transferring to, Rancho Seco, was shut down by SMUD, luckily before I completed the move.

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here