Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brooks here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooks here

Joined because this place looks so good. There's a ton of stuff to mine through. Bought a Pit Barrel Cooker based on this place to replace a older Char Griller with a side smoker box. The PBC is amazing! Uses less charcoal and does a great job in less time.

Bfriend, Welcome to the Pit, you will find a world of info here free for the taking, and certainly free for the asking! Enjoy, Dan

Comment

Welcome Aboard Brooks...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. Lots of fellow PBC Folks in here.

Comment

Hello Brooks!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Bfriend/Brooks! Nice to have you here...I just wonder whose avatar you were looking at when you decided this place looks so good... definitely not David Parrish' (or mine) Lol.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome Bfriend! We're glad you're here. Not sure we're glad Huskee is here, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Boss View Post
                Welcome Guest! We're glad you're here. Not sure we're glad Guest is here, lol.
                David Parrish You're glad I'm here, you know you are

Comment

Hey Brooks

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here