Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old timer who is still learning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old timer who is still learning!

Well, finally a forum I can relate too! Grilling is in my DNA, I love a challenge on the grill, and in the equipment I own. My favorite grill is my Santa Maria Unit. 24x36 built in 1997, still going strong. I love to cook on it.

the pic is our 4th of July block party cook off... it’s done for just fun... we cook our favorite cuts and share with the neighbors!

so I look forward meet folks and reading you’re ideas suggestions and activities.
    Attached Files

Welcome from Colorado …

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas! It looks like 4th of July fun!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. I love the block party idea. People in my neighborhood are just starting to get together. Perhaps there is one in our future.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

Old Timer, good on you.
                          Hello from NW Oregon.

Comment

Welcome from north Texas. I see four cookers in the pic, so you must ave done a boatload of food. What did you cook? Enjoy the Pit.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here