Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from the Panhandle of Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from the Panhandle of Florida

Hello everyone. I BBQ/grill at least once a week. Glad to belong to the club.
    I also do some Dutch Oven cooking. My main grill is an Akorn by Char-Griller. It's a very versatile grill allowing hot and fast with the adjustable grate, low and slow with the heat defuse stone, and regular grilling/bbq. We also have an outdoor gas griddle from Country Smokers.
    I'm an Ambassador for Char-Griller and post on Facebook to their various pages. I host a club on the BBQ Pit Boys FB members group. I also like to post what I cook on Malcom Reed's Let's Get to Cooking FB group, the Vortex community FB page, along with Kingsford's Grillmaster FB group. I'm also on Instagram but not as active as FB.
    Last edited by jab688; July 2, 2021, 02:28 AM.

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome neighbor!

Comment

Hello from NW Oregon.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Northern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here