Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New from Seattle/Tacoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from Seattle/Tacoma

Hi,

I live about midway between Seattle and Tacoma, WA. Not technically in Midway, that is a place, but close.

I started with a basic charcoal BBQ but have used propane for the last 15 years or so. First a Costco special and for the past 5+ years a LYNX L42PSFR-2-LP.

The LYNX is a beautiful grill but I’ve wanted to get a bit closer to a smoker and thought a pellet grill would be a simple way to start. After some research I ended up ordering a MAK All-Stainless Two-Star General and now I wait. I’ll keep the LYNX for fast cooks and infrared searing but I expect the pellet grill will get most of the use.

I’ll have lots of time to learn now that I retired a bit early, and I have a lot to learn.

Welcome from the California Delta. Congrats on the Mak, it sounds like the best fit.

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

Welcome from somewhere near Midway; Des Moines WA

Comment

Welcome aboard ….. Like Bruce, I’m not all that far from Midway (or any other location halfway between SEA and TAC) ….. Maple Valley here, Looking forward to hearing about the Mak, and seeing some good pics of the food, too.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. We’re glad to have ya. Looking forward to seeing some cooks.

Comment

Hello from NW Oregon.

Comment

Heyo from Snohomish!

Comment

Hello SeaTac welcome from Stockton Ca

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here