Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Eustis, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Eustis, FL

Looking forward to learning a lot from this group. I consider myself a pretty decent cooker. I just want to take my experience up a notch. I currently have a Traeger Pro 64, WSM 22, Weber Kettle Master Touch and MasterBuilt (Electric). I recently purchased the ThermoWorks Signals and Billows air controller. Really looking forward to trying that alarm system. I use the ThermaPen MK4 to confirm internal meat temperatures. I’m really hoping to improve my skills in all aspects BBQ’ing (especially mastering the art of cooking a brisket). The first brisket I tried was a disaster. I need to redeem myself.

Welcome to The Pit Rattlesnake. We’re glad to have ya. Don’t feel bad about your first brisket. Pretty much everyone here has had a disaster or near disaster at least. We got a lot of people here who can help if ya ever need it. But it sounds like your doing pretty good on your own.

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL. Brisket isn't difficult, search out brisket in the recipes and there will be many but remember that the quality of the meat is as important as the cooking process. I search out briskets that I can bend and have the ends touch pretty easily. Good luck and share pics when you reach brisket nirvana as one then understands the appeal of a great smoked brisket.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Hey there and welcome. I used to live just down the road from you in Mt Dora! I still go down to Apopka / Zellwood every month or so.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Post up, as ya travel along th Brisket Trail... even if ya view it as a Fail, we've all had those, but it will help us git ya dialed in faster, tellin us what ya did, how ya did it, how long, etc...

They's some very smart, an talented folks here, an I'm jus grateful they kinda lemme hang out with em!

Comment

• Panhead John
                Panhead John commented
                Editing a comment
                I was lucky just to bribe my way in here. Surprised they’re lettin me still hang around. 🥸

• Soonerpop
                Soonerpop commented
                Editing a comment
                I think you’re still probationary Panhead John. That’s what I heard.

• Rattlesnake
                Rattlesnake commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Mr. Bones. Looking forward to this journey.

Welcome to the pit, 'snake!

Comment

Hello frim NW Oregon

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Comment

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here