Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

newbie from South Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie from South Texas

just found this site looks like a person can learn a lot here----cook on a Pitmaker vault and really like the way it cooks; but sure could always learn a little more as I have started doing some local competions

Oooooooooooh Pitmaker Vault, you are cadillackin'!!!

Welcome and thanks for the support!!!

I'm in east Texas, waiting for deer season.......

Comment

Welcome wif! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Have you ever heard the one about the two old Farmers that met at the BBQ? One was from Texas the other from North Dakota. The Texan told the crowd that he took his Hand to the Field at Day Break and that by Sundown he hadn't finished the first Round. The ND Farmer responded that he was truly Sorry, but he had a Tractor like that himself! Welcome to the Pitt, Dan

Comment

Welcome Aboard wlf

Comment

Welcome. Where in south Texas are you?

George

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome! I'm in North Texas, but I won't hold that against ya!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit wlf! Glad to have you here with us.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here