Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from The Hague, NL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welkom en groeten vanuit Schotland

Comment

• msahadat
      msahadat commented
      Editing a comment
      Dankjewel en fijn weekend / vaderdag!

Welcome from Winnipeg

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
        Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome!

I used cherry wood for the ribs...it was a long ride...8hrs...

I might have been a bit too generous with the salt (dry brining)...and next time I’ll probably use a little less wood chunks...other than that great experience...

Looking forward to more practicing...to be cont. ...

Have a great one!

Attached Files

Comment

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              Gots me two racksa Prim Angus Beef Ribs to go on, this weekend...Hopin they comes out as Spiffy as yers, Amigo
              Last edited by Mr. Bones; June 19, 2021, 07:02 PM.

• msahadat
              msahadat commented
              Editing a comment
              That sounds good my friend! This was a fine cut from Australia/grain fed...all it needed was some TLC I didn’t do much...

I’ve been to The Hague! I went to that museum that was a mini replica of the entire country of Holland!

Comment

• msahadat
              msahadat commented
              Editing a comment
              Madurodam...nice! Let me know when you come back!

• scottranda
              scottranda commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes! Madurodam! I had forgotten that name!!

I neglected to mention before that I've had the pleasure of visiting The Hague several times ... specifically Royal Dutch Shell Headquarters in Haagse Hout and it was always a real pleasure. Oddly enough, one of the finest Italian restaurants (run by a transplanted Italian, of course ) I've ever enjoyed was just a short distance from my hotel there. Good times ...

Comment

• msahadat
              msahadat commented
              Editing a comment
              Great to hear! They are still going strong at the same location. Not sure if the Italian rest. is still in business but lots of good places in that area...thanks for sharing!

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Welcome from north Texas. You’ll have fun on the pit.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here