Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from The Hague, NL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from The Hague, NL!

Started about 2 years ago with my smoking adventures on a Weber kettle. Learning from and trying to replicate the amazing cooks of my heroes Jason, Harry, Malcolm and T-Roy

So far I’ve focussed on competition style ribs...still using my Weber kettle but considering an offset smoker or pellet grill. Trying my first beef short ribs today...wish me luck!

Very excited to join this community to learn, create, share and inspire!

Michael
    Attached Files

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Best of Luck with yer beef ribs cook, please keep us posted, as ya progress...

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas, USA!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the pit! Great to have another European onboard. I haven't visited The Hague yet, but spent a week in (original) Haarlem a few years ago. What a wonderful town! Will definitely go back to the Netherlands.

Anywho, looking forward to seeing your cooks!

Comment

• msahadat
                msahadat commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Henrik, yes indeed...likewise! Aha Haarlem also a very nice/beautiful city...been in Stockholm and Gotenburg many times...hope to return soon when traveling is a bit easier...take care!

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina.

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Howdy from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Michael …

Comment

Hello from NW Oregon

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts. Looking forward to the final product.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here