Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the Sunshine State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from the Sunshine State

I'm Harris from Florida and have been grilling for the family on a small scale using a 22 1/2" Weber charcoal grill for the past 17 years in various settings such as the back patio at home to popup camper locations up and down the East coast of the US. I went through a short phase experimenting with a gas smoker and a fryer but returned to charcoal as a more manageable heat source. It wasn't until after I discovered AmazingRibs.com that my grilling techniques really started to blossom. Thanks Meathead!!! Btw, I just joined Smoke Signals. It really has saved me $$$ in successful grilling suggestions.

Welcome Aboard Harris

Comment

Hey there!

Comment

Welcome to the Club from the barren waste lands! Dan

Comment

​Welcome to The Pit thegeneral2 / Harris! Glad to have your support here. More great stuff in your future. Have you had the chance to investigate the Slow 'N Sear for your 22" kettle yet?

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. I'm still here and just found the messages. I was reading about shrimp grilling techniques and stumbled across them. Several folks are talking about the SnS. Huskey, after seeing your 8/28/15 message I now have an idea what SnS is!
            Last edited by thegeneral2; December 18, 2016, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana .... Since I didn't catch you on the first go around!

Comment

A hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

Welcome thegeneral2

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Harris!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here